PowerBlock Sport EXP Stage I Set
‘EXP’ models start at 50 lbs. per dumbbell and can then be expanded with 2 kits. A kit adds 20 pounds to each dumbbell, so a Stage 2 is 50- 70lbs. and Stage 3 is 70-90lbs. This is a great option for anyone who wants their set to grow with them.
PowerBlock Sport EXP Stage I Set Features
- Welded solid steel construction. Powder-coated finish.
- An open design of the handle allows for increased range of motion. Comfortable contoured rubber grip.
- Bands on the side rails show the weight of the dumbbell selected with the pin. The pin covers the band/rail that's been selected to easily show what the weight is. Some models use color charts on the handle to coordinate with the color band on the rail.
- EXP models have an 'Auto-Lock' to make micro adjustments by reducing the handle weight by 2.5 or 5 lbs. The two 2.5 lbs. inside the tubes at the base of the handle can be removed by pulling on the lever. Tilt the handle back so the inner weights don't spill-out, then gradually tip the handle forward to remove the weights. Manually close the lever or insert the handle in the weight stack to close automatically.
- Weight Range: 5-50 lbs per hand
- Replaces 16 pairs of dumbbells or 825 lbs of free weights
- Expandable to 70 and 90 lbs per hand
- MADE IN USA