SportsArt G575R Recumbent Bike
The SportsArt G575R ECO-POWR™ Recumbent Bike is part of their green technology product line with integrated micro-inverters built in, and the first of its kind to harness the power of human energy and put it back into the grid. When plugged into a power outlet the human energy generated converts to utility-grade electricity, offsetting significant savings for the club owner.
Features & Specifications
- ECO-POWR™ Integratged Inverter
- ComfortDri™ vented padded seat back allows for airflow throughout the workout and is molded to provide ultimate support
- Convenient seat adjustment handles are easy to reach while exercising
- Adjustable seat back provides extra comfort for any exercise position
- Oversized pedals feature quick strap adjustment for easy customization
- Feedback includes Level, Time, Distance, Calories, Speed, RPM, METS, Human Watts & Actual HR, WT Loss HR as well as Cardio HR
- Workout Programs include Manual, Random, Interval (x3), Plateau, Fat Burn, Fit Test (YMCA), HRC (x3), Goal (x3)
- Overall Weight: 231 lbs
- Seat Adjustment Length: 18"
- Dimensions: 72.2" x 25.8" x 53.5"
- Resistance Levels: 40
- Max User Weight: 500 lbs
- CSAFE port
- Headphone jack (x2) with built in volume control
- USB port (x2) for device charging
- iPod, iPhone 30-pin connector option
- Optional ECOFITTM workout tracking
- Wireless Entertainment via CSAFE option