BodyCraft VR200 Rower
The BODYCRAFT VR200 Air and Magnetic resistance rower represents over a decade of research and development and incorporates all the latest technology and long standing consumer requests resulting in one of the finest rowing simulators ever created. Ultra smooth industrial grade bearings housed inside the friction free rollers combined with the ergonomically designed deep contoured seat and precision extruded aluminum track provide even the most seasoned professional rowers one of the best "out of water" rowing experiences available.
- Resistance: Level 1 - Air resistance. Level 2 through 6 - Air and magnetic resistance.
- Handlebar: Lightweight, rubber coated aluminum handle.
- Travel: 36 inches of travel from pedals, will accommodate any size user.
- Seat: Deep contoured seat with heavy duty roller bearings.
- Foot Hold: Deluxe pivoting heel rest with quick adjust foot straps.
- Track: Extruded aluminum mono-rail - high strength T13 aluminum.
- Handle: Drive premium nylon belt.
- Support Legs: Heavy gauge powder coated steel.
- Monitor Arm: Mounted with easy tilt pivot.
- Storage: Quick release fold and roll system. Fastest folding mechanism available!
- Display shows Time, Distance (Meters), Calories (Cal), Time 500m, Strokes, Strokes Per Minute (SPM), Total Strokes Profile.
- Manual mode Quick Start
- Resistance system 6 levels
- Sleep feature auto shutdown after 75 seconds of no use.