GoFit Polar Roller
GoFit Polar Roller and Owner's Manual. The GoFit Polar Roller reduces swelling and inflammation from exercise, sports injuries, arthritis and more. After freezing the stainless roller ball, it stays cold longer than ice, and doesn’t melt. So you can roll-out muscle pain with no wet mess.
The all NEW GoFit Polar Roller! Targeted Cold Rolling Massage Therapy to help reduce joint inflammation and muscle pain. The Polar Roller features a high quality stainless steel massage orb filled with a non-freezing alcohol based liquid that provides long lasting cold message therapy. The Polar Roller will not become a melted wet mess like traditional ice therapy and can be reused time and time again. This will become your go to recovery tool for chronic painful areas such as shoulders, elbow & forearms, and feet.
Another great features of the Polar Roller is the detachable rubber sleeve that can be removed prior to freezing so your hands stay toasty warm while gripping the ergonomic handle. Warm hands, a no mess cold roller and precision targeted massage therapy will make the Polar Roller an essential tool in your recovery regiment and muscle pain management arsenal.
The GoFit Polar Roller Includes:
- (1) Polar Roller
- (1) Training Manual
The GoFit Polar Roller Treats:
- Shoulder & Rotator Cuff Pain
- Carpal Tunnel
- Tennis Elbow
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Much, much more.
Before use, place the GoFit Polar Roller into your freezer for at least 2 hours.
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
Before using your Polar Foot Roller for the first time, place it into the freezer for at least two hours:
For optimal results, insert the Polar Foot Roller into a plastic bag (this keeps it clean, dry and ready for use), then place it into the freezer for a minimum of two hours.
The GoFit Polar Roller is easy to use:
When ready to use, simply follow the therapy guidelines on page five of this booklet. Apply pressure as needed for your comfort level. If cold therapy is too intense, a thin sock is recommended. Do not exceed 10 minutes of ice-cold therapy per session.
Cleaning and Storage
- After each use, clean the roller with mild soap and rinse thoroughly with water. DO NOT use abrasive or chemical cleaners. You may use rubbing alcohol to disinfect the surface.
- After cleaning, allow the roller to dry completely before inserting into a plastic bag and placing into the freezer.
- Keep the Polar Foot Roller out of direct sunlight. DO NOT place or store the Polar Foot Roller where it may be exposed to extremely high temperatures or heat sources.
- When you are not using the Polar Foot Roller for an extended period of time, store it in a cool, dry place, out of the reach of children or pets.
- Some of the Polar Foot Roller components are made of rubber or plastic—the life span of these parts will depend on the amount of usage and proper care.