GoFit Stretch Rope
GoFit Stretch Rope and Training Manual. The GoFit Stretch Rope will help increase flexibility in tight muscles by reprogramming them to contract and relax through a new range of motions.
Flexibility and regeneration are vital components to a successful training program. One important tool is the GoFit Stretch Rope.
The GoFit Stretch Rope will help increase flexibility in tight muscles by reprogramming them to contract and relax through a new range of motions. These exercises will help to relieve tension throughout your body and alleviate the associated aches and pains from the game of life.
The GoFit Stretch Rope Includes:
- (1) Stretch Rope
- Rope Length: 7.5 Feet
- (1) Training Manual
How Often should I Check my Exercise Equipment?
GoFit equipment should always be checked thoroughly before each and every use to assure there are no nicks, tears, holes or other damage to the item. Using damaged items could lead to severe injury. If any sign of damage or wear is present, immediately discontinue use of the item and contact GoFit Customer Service for assistance.
Recommended Therapy Guidelines
GoFit's Stretch Rope awakens tired muscles pre workout and relieves sore muscles post exercise. The smooth-rolling action of the massaging ball targets muscle tissue in tight areas like tripceps, as well as larger muscle groups. You decide how much pressure to apply, as you roll out your muscle pain.
Check with your physician before engaging in any therapy; determine if it is appropriate for you.
- Muscles may be cold, stiff or feel tender, so apply only the amount of pressure that is comfortable
- If you feel extreme discomfort, decrease pressure
- If you experience any significant bruising, you are pressing too hard and may cause tissue damage
- Use caution when rolling over and around joints and bones. The hardness of the massaging ball is intended as therapy for deep muscle tissue and trigger points
- It is not meant to roll-out soreness in joints or in connective bone tissue.