Helix H1000 Lateral Trainer
The Helix H1000 Lateral Trainer turns tradition on its side— literally. With lateral (or side-to-side) movement, you use more muscles, which means you burn more fat than during a traditional workout– in the same amount of time. Science proves it. Plus Helix’s patented motion tones your butt, core and inner/outer thighs better than old-fashioned cardio machines.
- Traditional machines work the front and backs of legs: a Helix workout sculpts the entire lower body 360°.
- A scientific study found Helix outperformed a leading elliptical on 4 out of 5 muscle groups, with 50% more core activation, 50% more outer thigh activation and 39% more glute activation.
- Helix users achieve target heart rates faster and activate more muscles than traditional cardio users. End result? A better workout in less time.
- Helix's patented lateral motion gives you the best workout of your life, with better results in less time.
Helix H1000 Highlights
- Premium Residential Lateral Trainer
- 16 Levels of Electronically Controlled Resistance
- Backlit LCD Computer Console
|LABOR||Authorized Helix Dealer Assembled – 1 year|
|Resistance Method||Electronic Control|
|Total Resistance |
|Display Type||Backlit LCD|
|Feedback||Time, Calories, Rpm, Distance, HR, Level, Speed, Temp, Program|
|Flywheel weight||22 lbs / 10kg|
|Max User Weight||300 lbs / 136kg|
|Unit Weight||143 lbs / 65kg|
|Assembled Footprint||3′ x 4′ (91.4cm x 122cm)|
|Packaging DIMS||38 x 18 x 27 (96.5 x 45 x 68.5)|
|Power Requirements||Plug-in 120 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|Usage||Residential Use only|