The Benefits of the Elliptigo 3C
- Low-Impact A smooth, stand up motion provides a great workout that’s gentle on your knees, hips, ankles and back.
- Increased Visibility A higher riding position makes it easier for you to see and be seen.
- Fun To Ride The speed, handling and motion feels exhilarating giving you a carefree exercise experience at any age.
- One-Size Fits All The steering height are adjustable so riders from 4’10” to 6’10” can find their optimal fit for a comfortable ride.
- Comfortable The natural “stand up” riding position reduces stress on your neck and back while completely eliminating seat pain.
- Great Full-Body Workout The stand-up position engages your core and upper body in addition to your legs.
- Heart Healthy Burns 33% more calories than a traditional bicycle, providing a better workout in less time.
- Weight-Bearing Exercise Gets your heart rate up, burns calories and helps to improve bone density.
- Outside Meant to ride outdoors on the same paths that you walk, jog, run or bike, but compatible with indoor stationary trainers (3C/8C/11R only), so you can train year round.
- Portable Can fit inside most vehicles and on a variety of roof, trunk and hitch racks.
Elliptigo 3C Elliptical Cycle
- Long Stride Length With a maximum length of 25 inches, you get a full range of motion and balanced muscle activation, making it possible to comfortably tackle any ride.
- 16”-25” Adjustable Stride Four adjustable stride-length settings allow you to adjust the bike to your desired range of motion for the optimal riding experience
- Long Foot Platform An elongated foot platform allows you to adjust foot placement, targeting different muscle groups and letting you fine-tune your position on the fly for comfort and performance.
- Telescopic Steering Column A simple quick-release lever makes it fast and easy to adjust the height for any rider or to transport the 8C in a vehicle.
- Ergonomic Bar-ends Adjustable bar-end extensions offer greater versatility in adjusting your riding position on the fly for climbing hills, sprinting flats or cruising descents.
- Customizable Setup Compatibility with a variety of traditional bike and ElliptiGO-specific accessories allows you to deck out your bike with the gear you need to tackle any situation on any ride.
- 3-speed Internal Hub The 3 internal gears reduce maintenance and provide a large range of resistance, allowing you to conquer the steepest of hills and sprint at speeds of 25mph+.
- Indoor/Outdoor Compatibility with many stationary trainers lets you train year-round, either outside on the road or inside when the weather is bad.
|Total Length||75" (190.5 cm)|
|Weight||42 lbs (19.1 kg)|
|Operating Height||50-58" (127-147 cm)|
|Storing Height (with front wheel)||32" (81 cm) with steering extender|
|Storing Height (no front wheel)||27" (70 cm) with steering extender|
|Crank Length||6.75 - 10.5" (171 - 267mm)|
|Total Gear Range||177%|
|Avg Gear Step||33%|
|Gear Ratio Range||.75 - 1.33|
|Gear Inch Range||58-103|
|Stride Length||16-25" (41-64 cm)|
|Gain Ratio Range||2.8 - 7.6|
|Front and Rear Brakes||Linear pull rim brakes|
|Grips||Velo ergonomic grips|
|Cranks||Custom forged aluminum with VSL|
|Fork||20" butted chro-moly with 1.5" steerer|
|Brake Levers||Avid FR5, two finger levers|
|Propulsion System||Patented Elliptidrive technology|
|Drive Arms||Aluminum with composite nylon foot|
|Track System||Integral with modular inserts|
|Chainring||52- tooth, 130 BCD, 6061-T6 aluminum|
|Bottom Bracket||Isis drive, sealed bearings|
|Hub||Sturmey Archer 3-speed hub|
|Steering Column||Adjustable height index locking|
|Steering Extender||Chro-moly steel, anti-rotation indexing|
|Kickstand||Dual leg, forged aluminum kickstand|
|Tires||Kenda Kwest, 20" x 1.5" 60 TPI, 100-psi|
|Handlebar||Alu. MTB riser bar, 50 mm x 670mm|
|Stem||Forged aluminum, 120mm x 7 deg.|
|Shifter||Sturmey Archer S30 trigger shifter|
|Front Wheel||20" aluminum aero profile rim, 28-spoke|
|Rear Wheel||20" aluminum aero profile rim, 32-spoke|
|Climbing Activity||Climb steep hills up to 20-30% grade|
|Recommended Riding Terrain||Flat terrain and mild hills|
|Cruising Speed (flat terrain)||15 mph (24 kph)|
|Sprinting Speed (flat terrain)||23+ mph (37+ kph)|
|Workout Resistance Selection||3 different levels of resistance. 177% total resistance range. 33% difference between levels|