The Benefits of the Elliptigo SUB
- Low-Impact A smooth, stand up motion provides a great workout that’s gentle on your knees, hips, ankles and back.
- Increased Visibility A higher riding position makes it easier for you to see and be seen.
- Fun To Ride The speed, handling and motion feels exhilarating giving you a carefree exercise experience at any age.
- One-Size Fits All The steering height are adjustable so riders from 4’10” to 6’10” can find their optimal fit for a comfortable ride.
- Comfortable The natural “stand up” riding position reduces stress on your neck and back while completely eliminating seat pain.
- Great Full-Body Workout The stand-up position engages your core and upper body in addition to your legs.
- Heart Healthy Burns 33% more calories than a traditional bicycle, providing a better workout in less time.
- Weight-Bearing Exercise Gets your heart rate up, burns calories and helps to improve bone density.
- Outside Meant to ride outdoors on the same paths that you walk, jog, run or bike, but compatible with indoor stationary trainers (3C/8C/11R only), so you can train year round.
- Portable Can fit inside most vehicles and on a variety of roof, trunk and hitch racks.
Elliptigo SUB Stand Up Bike
- COMFORTABLE FOOT PEDALS Enjoy a secure, steady and powerful ride with our specifically-engineered foot pedals.
- ADJUSTABLE TOE CAGES Our adjustable toe cages are an additional option when you’re looking to add power to your ride experience.
- TELESCOPIC STEERING COLUMN A simple quick-release lever makes it fast and easy to adjust the height for any rider or to transport the SUB in a vehicle.
- ERGONOMIC BAR-ENDS Adjustable bar-end extensions offer greater versatility in adjusting your riding position on the fly for climbing hills, sprinting flats or cruising descents.
- CUSTOMIZABLE SETUP Compatibility with a variety of traditional bike and ElliptiGO-specific accessories allows you to deck out your bike with the gear you need to tackle any situation on any ride.
- 8-SPEED ALLOY FREEWHEEL HUB The 8 gears reduce maintenance and provide a large range of resistance, allowing you to conquer the steepest of hills and sprint at speeds of 20mph+.
- NEW, EXCITING COLORS Pick a color that suits your style. The ElliptiGO SUB comes in glossy Red, matte Sky Blue and matte Gunmetal.
|Total Length||66” (168cm)|
|Weight||28.8 lbs (13.0 kg)|
|Operating Height||48.5-54.5” (123-138cm)|
|Storing Height (with front wheel)||45.5” (116 cm) with steering extender|
|Storing Height (no front wheel)||24.5” (62 cm) without steering extender|
|Crank Length||5.9” (150mm)|
|Total Gear Range||309%|
|Avg Gear Step||18%|
|Gear Ratio Range||1.8 – 5.4|
|Gear Inch Range||34 – 105|
|Stride Length||11.8” (30 cm)|
|Stride Height||11.8” (30 cm)|
|Front and Rear Brakes||Linear pull rim brakes|
|Grips||Clamp on anti-rotation, with Ergonomic shelf|
|Cranks||Custom forged aluminum|
|Fork||20” butted chro-moly with 1.5” steerer|
|Brake Levers||Two finger levers|
|Propulsion System||Circular Drive|
|Chainring||60-tooth, 130 BCD, 6061 – T6 aluminum|
|Cassette||8-speed 11-34 tooth range|
|Bottom Bracket||Oversized M48, isis spline, sealed bearings|
|Sprocket||N/A – Uses Cassette|
|Hub||Alloy freewheel hub|
|Steering Column||Adjustable height index locking|
|Steering Extender||Chro-moly steel, anti-rotation indexing|
|Kickstand||Single leg, forged aluminum kickstand|
|Tires||Kenda Kwest, 20” x 1.5” 60TPI, 100-psi|
|Handlebar||Alu. MTB riser bar, 50 mm x 670mm|
|Stem||Forged aluminum, 80mm x 7 deg.|
|Front Wheel||20” aluminum aero profile rim, 28-spoke|
|Rear Wheel||20” aluminum aero profile rim, 32-spoke|
|Climbing Activity||Climb steep hills up to 20-30% grade|
|Recommended Riding Terrain||Flat & hilly terrain|
|Cruising Speed (flat terrain)||12 mph (20 kph)|
|Sprinting Speed (flat terrain)||20+ mph (32+ kph)|
|Workout Resistance Selection||8 different levels of resistance. 309% total resistance range. 18% difference between levels|