The benefits of utilizing Johnson Fitness & Wellness Professional Fitness Equipment Technicians to handle your fitness equipment delivery and installation begins with safety and ends with the stress-free experience of starting your home fitness routine.
Benefits of Professional Delivery and Installation of Fitness Equipment
- Our experienced, professional fitness equipment technicians are trained by the manufacturers.
- Some Manufacturers require a professional technician handles the delivery & installation to keep the manufacturer warranty in good-standing.
- Selecting Professional Delivery and Installation of your fitness equipment will limit the chance that your house gets damaged, as the team is experienced in moving these products.
- Experienced Fitness Equipment Technicians know which parts of the product can be disassembled to bring the product into the home and get through tight corners and hallways.
- Using Professional Delivery & Installation will eliminate your chance of injury trying to personally carry the product yourself.
Challenges When Doing the Fitness Equipment Delivery and Installation On Your Own
- Specialty fitness equipment, made by the top brands in the world, are built to last and generally rather heavy.
- Some products weigh between 300-400 lbs., for example: Landice Treadmills
- It is common that the weight is not evenly distributed throughout the machine, and is therefore awkward to carry.
- Most home fitness equipment is placed in basements or rooms other than the main floor, therefore you may need to go up or down the stairs carrying the unit.
Johnson Fitness & Wellness – Industry-leading Fitness Consultants, Fitness Equipment Technicians, and Service Technicians
Our Johnson Fitness & Wellness Professional Delivery & Installation Technicians test out the equipment, and make sure the customer signs off on the work before leaving. We have polite and responsive scheduling coordinators to get our customers scheduled into a time slot very quickly.
Video: Shane Munson, of the Johnson Fitness & Wellness Store in Wilmington, Delaware. Shane discusses his views on the benefits of professional delivery and installation. Shane always recommends and stands behind the professional fitness equipment technicians for his customers!