Helix H1000 Touch Lateral Trainer
The Helix H1000 Touch Lateral Trainer turns tradition on its side— literally. With lateral (or side-to-side) movement, you use more muscles, which means you burn more fat than during a traditional workout– in the same amount of time. Science proves it. Plus Helix’s patented motion tones your butt, core and inner/outer thighs better than old-fashioned cardio machines.
- Traditional machines work the front and backs of legs: a Helix workout sculpts the entire lower body 360°.
- A scientific study found Helix outperformed a leading elliptical on 4 out of 5 muscle groups, with 50% more core activation, 50% more outer thigh activation and 39% more glute activation.
- Helix users achieve target heart rates faster and activate more muscles than traditional cardio users. End result? A better workout in less time.
- Helix's patented lateral motion gives you the best workout of your life, with better results in less time.
Helix H1000 Touch Highlights
- Premium Touch Residential Lateral Trainer
- Backlit 8.5″ LCD Touchscreen Display w/ Adjustable Console Angle
- 11 Exercise Programs Including Random (w/ Infinite Variations)
- 20 Levels of Electronically Controlled Resistance
- Polar Compatible
|LABOR||Authorized Helix Dealer Assembled – 1 year|
|Resistance Method||Electronic Control|
|Total Resistance |
|Display Type||8.5″ Backlit LCD with Touchscreen & adjustable console angle|
|Programs||11 Programs including Random w/ Infinite Variations|
|Feedback||Time, RPM, Distance, Calories, Resistance Level, HR, Segment Time, Program|
|Flywheel weight||22 lbs / 10kg|
|Max User Weight||300 lbs / 136kg|
|Unit Weight||(Net) 162.2 / lbs, 73.7 Kg (Gross) 181.6 lbs / 82.5 kg|
|Assembled Footprint||W: 42” L: 36” H: 68.5” (W: 107 cm L: 91.4 cm H: 174 cm)|
|Packaging DIMS||17 11/16″ X 38 1/16″ X 28 5/16″ (45 cm X 98 cm X 72 cm)|
|Power Requirements||Plug-in 120 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|Usage||Residential Use only|