Lifespan TR7000i Commercial Treadmill
Featured in Runner's World, the LifeSpan TR7000i Treadmill is backed with our commercial grade warranty. With its durable steel side rails and deck coupled with a powerful 3.5 HP AC motor, this treadmill will accommodate users up to 400 pounds. The Bluetooth-enabled TR7000i integrates completely with your iPad® through our free apps, allowing you to operate your treadmill and view more detailed and graphically enhanced readouts of your workout. Once you have completed your workout, simply sync your data from your iPad to the LifeSpan Club — one free membership is included with your purchase.
Lifespan TR7000i Treadmill Features
- Powerful 3.5 HP Commercial AC Motor
- 22" x 62" Running Surface
- Included LifeSpan Fitness Club Membership
- iPad Integration with LifeSpan Apps
- Intelli-Step™ Automatic Step Counting Feature
Lifespan TR7000i Console.
Lifespan TR7000i Console offers a large 6.5" backlit multi-color LCD screen with scrolling alphanumeric messaging. Three additional LED displays with readouts for time, speed, and incline.
- Bluetooth to support LifeSpan apps, which can be downloaded for use with the LifeSpan Club
- Dual-purpose USB port charges your mobile devices and saves your exercise results for upload into your free Club account
Lifespan TR7000i Console.
- Programs include 2 heart rate programs, 2 customized user programs and 17 preset programs (5 weight management, 5 healthy living, 7 sports training)
- Console readouts include Program name, date and time, workout time, calories, step count, distance, heart rate, speed, incline and pace
- Intelli-Guard™ ensures safety by automatically pausing the belt 20 seconds after you step off the treadmill deck.
- Intelli-Key™ simplifies console operation with sequential button illumination that prompts you through program selection and setup
- Intelli-Step™ feature works like a pedometer, automatically counting steps taken
- Contact heart rate sensors and chest strap receiver (chest strap not included)
Commercial Warranty - Six hours maximum daily usage
|Belt Size||22" W x 62" L (56cm W x 157.5cm L)|
|Drive Motor||3.5 HP Continuous Duty AC|
|Belt Type||Multi-ply polyester belt with PVC non-slip surface|
|Incline Motor||1000 lbs. (453.6 kg) thrust|
|Rollers||3.0" (7.5cm) crown rollers keep belt centered|
|Speed||0.5 - 12 MPH (0.8 - 20 KPH)|
|Incline||0 - 15%|
|Deck Suspension||4 Independent Compression Shocks|
|Deck||1" (2.54cm) melamine laminated reversible deck medium-density fiber board|
|Dimensions||80.5" L x 33.25" W x 61" H (204.5cm L x 84.4cm W x 154.9cm H) Full|
|Step-Up Height||8" (20cm)|
|Max. User Weight||400 lbs. (181.4 kg)|
|Net Weight||368 lbs. (167 kg)|
|Gross Weight||390 lbs. (176.9 kg)|
|Safety Certifications||EN957 and UL Certified|