GoFit Door Anchor
The GoFit Door anchor is made of heavy duty, premium components. Its firm interior “Stopper” is contained within thick and durable nylon webbing, double-stitched for optimal performance. Please follow attached safety and attachment instructions that are included with this item.
Get effective strength training at home or anywhere with GoFit's Rubber Resistance Training System. The GoFit Ankle Strap is a key element of this portable weight-resistance system. The Go Fit Ankle Strap quickly and conveniently let you use the Power Tubes and Super Bands for lower body exercises.
- ALWAYS place the Door Anchor through the hinge side of the door.
- ALWAYS lock the door when using the Door Anchor.
- NEVER place the Door Anchor over or under the door.
- ALWAYS inspect door anchors and all components for nicks, cuts, or loose threads/stitching before every use. If you find any cuts or loose thread discontinue use immediately.
- DO NOT use on weak or hollow-core doors. Only use the Door Anchor and components on solid wood or metal doors.
- ALWAYS check connections and carabiners before every use to make sure they are working properly and show no signs of damage.
- When first attempting any exercise shown, use caution while determining your physical limitations.
- Door Anchor is intended for adult use only and is not to be used by children under 18. Keep Door Anchor out of the hands of children at all times.
- Door Anchor can pose a strangulation hazard to children and pets, therefore must NEVER be left unattended. To avoid accidents, uninstall and store Door Anchor out of the reach of children when not in use.
- GoFit, LLC is not responsible for any personal property damage that may occur while installing or using the Door Anchor or any of its components.